How Do I Become a Client of AIN?
Eligibility for AIN Client Services
In order to receive services funded by Ryan White, State Services or Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA) grants, all clients are required to meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Have a diagnosis of HIV / AIDS (this is a one time document).
2. Be a Texas resident in one of the following service delivery areas: Dallas Eligible Metropolitan Area (EMA); Health Service Delivery Area (HSDA); Sherman/Denison Dallas EMA.
3. Have an adjusted annual gross income no greater than 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). To see the 2019 FPL, click here.
Qualifications for the Nutrition Program in the Daire Center
Clients must provide proof of residency, proof of income, health insurance, and picture ID. Clients who are in a transitional home or shelter that provides 3 meals a day will not qualify.
New Client Enrollment / Intake Appointments
1. If you are not actively participating in Case Management with a Ryan White funded agency, you may contact AIN directly to schedule an intake or initial assessment interview appointment at (214) 943-4444 to determine if Case Management services are appropriate or to receive referrals for identified needs. Appointments are typically available within 24 – 48 hours of the appointment request.
2. If you are currently active in Ryan White Case Management, you need to obtain a referral from your assigned Ryan White Case Manager for each AIN program where a need has been identified. Then you will need to call AIN at (214) 943-4444 to schedule an appointment prior to the expiration date of your referral.
What to bring when you come into the agency for your appointment
For Intake and Re-Certification, bring proof of residency, proof of income (including SSI / SSDI / SNAP award letter), proof of health insurance (such as Medicare / Medicaid / Private Insurance), and a picture ID.
For Updates, you will need your picture ID. If there are changes to your residency, income or health insurance, you must also bring paperwork showing those changes.
Dallas, Texas 75207
Hours: 9 AM - 5 PM