Other Ways to Give
Your financial support is crucial to helping AIN meet the needs of our clients. There are many ways you can donate!
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
There are many ways to support AIN. You may use the safe online donation form on the left or choose one of the ways below.
Supporting AIN can be as easy as buying your groceries at your local Kroger and Tom Thumb stores. Or as easy as shopping on Amazon or giving through your company’s Matching Gifts Program.
Kroger Rewards Program
- Get a physical Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk at any Kroger store. Or for a digital Plus Card, visit krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com and create an account. You will need your Plus Card Number or Alternate ID.
- Click on “Community Rewards” and search for AIN by typing AM052 in the search box. Select AIN and click Enroll. Once you’re successfully enrolled, every time you shop at Kroger with your Plus Card, AIN will receive a percentage of your purchase amount.
Tom Thumb Rewards Program
- To get a card, visit the customer service desk and pick up a Tom Thumb Reward Card application. Fill out the application and link your card to our account number 6878.
- For an existing card, visit tomthumb.com/ShopStore/Good-Neighbor.page and complete the form.
- Return the form to the customer service desk at your local store.
- Once a quarter, Tom Thumb will pay AIN a percentage of your total.
Shop at AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase will go directly to AIN!
AmazonSmile is a foundation created by Amazon and has the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. Please visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/75-2241382 and start today!
Corporate/Employee Matching Gifts Programs
You can double or triple your support for AIN if you are employed by a company with a Matching Gift Program. Please check with your Human Resources Department to obtain a Matching Gift Form.